HIGHREEL
HIGHREEL
Sunday, 28 September 2008
There is gonna be a biggy move

Hello sorry for the lack of updates. Anyways, I was looking at my gmail inbox, and obviously it is spam free lah, but there is this little interesting thing...

Mr Lim, the nototo math teacher of mine, has this habit of mass emailing us to tell us stuff like some extra math lesson or wtvr. Through this emails, I get to see my friends' email address... And there is a serious NEED TO CHANGE UR EMAIL ADDRESS PEOPLE!!!! Ok lah ouch if u are one of these people with email address like....eg pokemon_potter@hotmail.com which is soo weird right..especially if u are 16 and have corny emails like that..like what if u go for some job intervieew and they need ur email address? HAHA. Ok that is a good one. And also to those with email address with some foreign name that we dont know u are called, eg hairilalexander@gmail. Like why do u westernise ur own name? To assimilate into soceity? I find it weird and very perasan of that person. And what about those email address with emotions innit? Like happylunatic@yahoo.com? Ok I am lazy to continue. My post speak for itself. HAHA.


BYE.

Labels: