|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Friday, 5 September 2008
SHE SAVED MY BABY
LEONA LEWIS REPAIRED MY IPOD! Okay fine maybe not literally but it is sucha, sucha, sucha amazing thing! WOOHOO! Ok fine I won't let my inner diva prevail in this post. Haha, not funny. You see, yesterday morning, my cousin was using my ipod in the showers then when he brought it out and the music suddenly stopped.... PANIC. HEAD WENT BLANK. CONFUSED CUT! Okay too dramatic. Anyways, ipod didnt produce any sound and i cant listen to my 56 most favourite songs (okay wait, an 8GB ipod with only 56 songs? Reason is because it beats having 3000 songs but only liking 10 of it so it is sucha hassle having to change the songs right? This explains my meagre amount of songs..) Anyways, my ipod is my precious baby whom I spend a lot of time with for those silent and boring moments, watch youtube, go online, see maps, and etc( my ipod very advanced, ahaha, not like yours. lol, slaps self) So how? I wanted to go fix it since I cannot survive a day without it. HOWEVER, I was lazy yesterday so I decided to postpone sending it to apple call centre till this weekend. Had to go to wheelock place to fix it so i was sorta lazy coz its so far and iam not motivated to travel so much.... Which brings us to today where I wanted to go to school and get my stuff ready (was rushing coz Adelina was already at the bustop..mampos!) like my hp, wallet etc. Then I thought, wait how bout my ipod right? It was sitting there innocently on the table waiting for me to pick it up....but it was pointless to bring a spoilt ipod to school right? So I figure, oh well lets give it a try and who know the music can play(ipod can be on and everything, but its the music problem) So I put on my headphones, randomly chose Leona Lewis's better in time, AND VOILA! It played! Wohhooo soo excite siol! Like i thought it got some virus or something and it takes a long time to repair... So yeahs thats my story. HAHA. This also shows....... "THINGS GET BETTER IN TIME!" So dont worry if things are not in ur way now...Coz it will get better in time! |