HIGHREEL
HIGHREEL
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
Finally Lastly.

I AM BACK!
Hello it has been like forever (plays chris brown's "forever") since I updated my blog.
I guess some of you guys know about my move from Boon Lay to Jurong west yet again. HAHA. Lets hope history doesnt repeat itself. Well its the prelims right now and I have not been working as much as i want to but i hope the momentum kicks up today! WOOHOO! (copyrighted by Ina Minah, yeah i get it sista)
The first week of prelims was a bit of "tak tension siol" coz it doesnt feel like prelims yet. Papers that has pass are combined humans (damn I screwed up history) and two
other subs i cant even remember. There is so many things in my head right now to blog about that it comes out in bits and pieces so I fink forget it.
On a side note, I watched wall-e. Super boring I swear. I wanted to leave half-way
but someone was engrossed with the whole saving the earth BS that I stayed on
but actually fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie.
Oh yeah I just remember! For the history paper, thursday,
Adelina and I took out like mathematical sets thinking it was emaths paper 2
then sekali nak mampos it was history. (p.s i studied only hitler, one chapter, fully)
I thought during the break I can study history but I was wrong!
It was history as the first paper so DIEDIE have to crap for SEQ. Lets
hope for an L3 or something. Be optimistic though I dunno wot I wrote for SEQ.
Lastly, I CANT WAIT FOR TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!