HIGHREEL
HIGHREEL
Sunday, 10 August 2008
National Propaganda Day

(cake from yesterday made by Kiamat for Asyraf and Co. birthday)

Holas. Yes yesterday was national day. Did not feel a thing when I saw the chinook helicoco with the big Singapore flag flying past East Coast beach last night. Oh yeah, I was there for a family gathering till this morning. Obviously, super tired and dirty. Haha and I am missing someone who went away yesterday. Oh and I saw a tornado/vortex/whirlwind at East Coast park (not the ones you see on Tv that looks like a whirlpool) that went inland toward the beach and look like a scene from the movie Twister. Some people had their tents and items blown away by the twister which made the sand spin in a circle that rotates super fast. I swear, it was real. Will upload the video soon.



Had a nice time with my cococousins before they go back to dubai this comin wednesday so yeah kinda a bonding thang goin on here.

(COCOcousins)


And sometimes, when you go through your phone or computer, you find all these kodak moments worth the effort to put in your blog.



(The nephew, Adryan, who will love to bite you, ala E.T)




With this, I shall promise to memorise our national anthem because I always get it wrong and people (yes you Hidayat!) will hear the mistake and I look like some kinda dummy. Lofl.