|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Thursday, 17 July 2008
To that person who thinks she is SO f great, who thinks of the world
to herself, like she is THE best, please, FUCK OFF. You bloody need to watch your tongue or I'll chop it off so you speak like a moronic slurt whom everyone shy away from. Serve you right for what has happened to you recently. Oooh, I'm lovin it! (her misery lah kental!) I mean, cmon, people have feelings and that if you think wot you said to her was funny, it was so NOT doh.. School has been pretty okay and sorta pass very quickly nowadays. Except for a few events like amath's integration test and physics spa, it has been okay. For the integration test, bullshit but I think I wont get ZERO coz Im sure I get the first question correct. Maybe but who knows right? LOFLS. For Miss Vijay's (BJ) class, Im starting to get used to her so its pretty okay and not soo boring like the first few days.. She is cranky, and also quite funny at times. Im doing the compo with Xinen so since her engrish pretty good and with with my excellent plot, we might beat the cunts who sits beside me! I have not explained this post's title! You see, Yat and I went to NTUC to but ice-cream chocs ( coz I wanted to buy it in school but got this one BIG FAT PIG near the stall so I figured I don't wanna see his face) at NTUC. But we ended up buying strange stuff like me (potatoes) and him ( cannot rbr, PAISEH!) so it was kinda hilarious. p.s View my wordpress. |