|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Thursday, 3 July 2008
MAKE ME
Sorry have not been blogging that much.. So today, went to West Coast to have lunch with Hayati and Hidayat. I ate some porridge ( hello, who goes all the way to West Coast and have that?) coz I am still under that treatment process where I try to avoid spicy, oily and fried food. They ate the famous fried mee goreng thing which was tempting....HAHAHA. Then went to Causeway to accompany Yat take the costers?? ahahaha. Then 187-ed home. Ohoh, the Japanese kids from that Jap sec sch are SOO cute!! hahahaha. We missed them runnning outside their school compound bcos we took the bus too quickly. HAHA. Hayati I get what ur feeling.... Oh, and I have to defend myself on this. Adelina/Cuntie/tablemate rosak my pen the other day therefore I am miserably left with no pen. Even the pen I found ROSAK!! And she molested me in history class while I was erm...asleep...hahahaaaa. You took advantage while Iam unarmed and innocently asleep! How dare you! nyahahahahaha. |