|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Thursday, 19 June 2008
Update from iPod touch ( hehs)
I know this sucha unconventional way to update blogs but wth. I did not go for Malay oral thing because I had stomach cramps like to the maxi and a bit of giddyness from yesterday. My head is still spinning and its is not a good feeling. Also, I feel like sucha shithead. In my own pursuit of personal happiness, I ditched and forgot that one person who has been the emotional support and who has been helping me all along. On another note, I made a new friendster account yesterday! Damn I so regret deleting my previous account! Now I have to start from scratch! And it is very super annoying. Things that annoyed me today: - minicloud have not updated her blog - jade too..haha - my friendster background that I have not done properly - the thought of massive super undone homework - the slut - Clarke quay P.s/ My friendter profile is under serious major construction. It looks fugly, I know. |