|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Monday, 9 June 2008
i wannnanananananananan FAINT.
I died yesterday. not literally ok. BUT. 1st: I lose my wallet on the train otw to visit soffiah. I was reading my book on the train and wasnt paying too much attention to my belongings. So, when i got down at Dover MRT, to tap out, i realised, "oh-MA-gawd, where the FARK is my wallet?"*still have not panic yet* So it didnt hit me that quickly that i lost my wallet. Coz u know, being me, it happens all the time like not finding my wallet which is bloodaaay obviously in my bag but then i just cannot find it. So i shrug it off as like other situations waiting to find which is probably in my pants/jacket pocket. *still have not panic * Walked a little nearer towards the tapping out machine. Still no wallet. *still have not panic* Then it hit me. SHIT. BIG SHIT. ENOURMOUS SHIT. I left my wallet on the mrt seat while alighting from the train! Damn i shouldnt have been too engrossed on that book that i did not realise that I had actually left my wallet on the seat. * I check. DOUBLE check. TRIPLE check. No sign of wallet. No sign of wallet. No sign of wallet *HAIRIL PANICS* I tell you, I cannot believe it. I have always imagine my wallet gone. I even imagine what my reaction will be when it really DID happen. .....until now. I took off my jacket ala stripping style, revealing my singlet underneath, coz i have no idea what to do and that i cannot breathe. Went to the control station, told the dude in the control station that i forgot my wallet. I tell you, i almost swore coz he was wasting time like super slowly to come to ask me about my wallet. I wrote my particulars on a piece of paper, name, nric, wallet color, brand and everything. I gave him the piece of paper back. The somehow i realise i forgot my phone number. HAHAHAHA. So funny. I made sure i wrote my hp number super clearly cause Im scared they cannot read my handwriting. I used my kiddy handwriting from aeon years ago (super big, curvy ala kindergarden style) so that they had no way i hell not able to contact me in case the event that they found my wallet. The uncle then said, " Ok, i can help you get out of the station. You go there and i will open the gate" I was like, erm like duh, THATS THE ONLY THING U CAN DO WHAAAAAT????????? Ok so i got outta the station not being able to think rationally, sudden urge to cry like one stupid mf, and headed to the toilet ( as if going to toilet helps) Got into one cubicle (no, not to do my business) and put my jacket back on, still cannot think, tried to calm myself down, i felt a tear drop flow down my cheeks, slapped myself coz of my carelessness, got outta cubicle and pretended nothing happened. *SORRY FROM NOW ON, IM LAZY TO TYPE SO WILL BE VERY POINT FORM* -went to NUH to visit Soffiah by shuttle bus -sudden unknown numba called -was someone from raffles mrt control station saying they found my wallet -FELT LIKE I WON LOTTERY -visited Soff -waited SUPER long coz she was talking to her social worker -read my book for an hour -then i really visited Soff -saw her dad -saw Syafiqah M with her cousin -borrowed kaching from Soff coz i need to go Raffles mrt to take wallet coz i was cashless -said bye to them -realised i had carelessly dropped the money I borrowed while otw to the lift in NUH -went back to Soff's ward with pathetic look -borrowed money from Syaf M -pathetic look again -I LOST TWO STUFF IN A DAY, HELLO? -went to raffles mrt and took my wallet -mrt lady was nice and made stupid joke. -i took wallet and went home. DONEDONEDONEDONE. Sorry had to pointform last few sentences coz super tired and have not tagged ppl yet. HAHAHA. - |