Thursday, 12 June 2008
I FINALLY GOT EM'


I was in town just now with cousin and had dinner at Taka. Though he was craving for Fish&Co. which was at Wheelock Place which sadly just closed down. Better luck next time. Dinner was nice. We sat next to this super seductress woman who is pretty for her age IMHO.
We then headed somewhere where i collected my:

Woots. Thanks ya ~~ for them. Bought in Paris ok... However, i never really fancied alchohol in my chocolate ( oh i forgot to mention, the above are chocs) but it was worth getting high. HAHAHA.
To NB:
I cannot believe you said i was messing up with you. I AM SHOCKED. There are stuff i don't wanna tell you coz it's really complicated and i don't think I can explain it to you clearly enough. I just can't. So please, don't doubt me. ASK ME!