|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Wednesday, 4 June 2008
be @ SP
I cannot rbr the exact slogan for SP's thing. Im writing in short form coz im lazy n tired t type. But i just wanna say smth. I find it stupid for people to just put lyrics of songs on their blog post an say "thats all'. WHAT THE FOOK? Come on. U expect me to read the lyrics of the song not knowing the rhythm , most of the time, the author dont even bother putting the song on their blogs, but at least link it to youtube or what. Its so stupid u know people. Its now like "oh, the song so nice. lemme share it with the world. but wait, im lazy to go imeem and get the code and paste on my post. ok lah, just put the lyrics coz i lazy lah." WTF RIGHT? Pls, dont bother Ok im done. Anyways, SP so the gerek. I like the atmosphere. But it needs PRIME upgrading. HAHAHAHAHAHA. |