HIGHREEL
HIGHREEL
Saturday, 19 April 2008
Saturday Night

Hola!
Sorry long time no update.
Erms i have a new addiction; SLEEP.
My gawds where got people sleep at 10pm on a friday night???
No life!
LOL!

To Soffiah:

Eh sorry again. Its the page elements setting la thats why ur link not there. I changed the settings already so that it show more than the previously only 10 links.

To Adelinah:

Dear Adelina

U are one big cunt. Hahahah. Ok joking only la. As usual, u are my amaths ASAP buddy in which we never fail the crap during the lesson. And no, my engrish is not a tad as good as yours lah sey. Kwang3. And your idea of the pasar malam tee? Can forget about it sey. LOL!




Oh and yes, i bloody hate Haqiqie.




And to JBWBP. (I dunno wads ur full name la just lucky guess)

I miss you many many too! GAHHHHH!



Oh yes, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO ADRYAN RYZZKI HAQEEM!




p.s some things are just not going right. i hate those awkward moments, the pauses and all. please, try again later. lol.