|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Thursday, 17 April 2008
HOYAHO
Thursday. Have not updated the blog for a long time. Lol. Have been very tired after school for the past week and like I fall asleep super easily even though I have just laid down on my bed. GRRRR!!! Very irritating man. I mean a lot of things like homework and all I have not finished and falling asleep like that easily made it all worse. So ya, I have a problem. So today nothing much. Studied a bit then had some fun with someone after school. I m hating amaths lesson like omfg. So stupid cause have no idea what davidL is talking about. And that teacher give me the fuck face everytime I ask him a question. What is his problem man? Also, wont it be cool if I can have 2000++ songs in my mp3?? Like so cool right? I know someone who does la and whoa, all the Janet Jackson and Britney songs in the world! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! When you always get worried about someone, tell me that aint love? If it is, ask me out! |