|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Tuesday, 22 April 2008
breaking a record here....haha
Tuesday Went to support the school's B boys basketball team at the national finals against the Catholic high school. That school damn good la like omg. Our school did our best and im sure the school is proud of you all. Great job guys. I sat with my bitches throughout the whole thing; Ierfan, Soffiah, Adelina and Yat. I think i had a great time with cunt, fansey, yati and sof la. Then suddenly, while engrossed in the game, my phone vibrates. An sms from Gavin, THE tuition teacher. "Are you coming? The lesson is supposed to have started twenty five minutes ago you know.." Ooooooops. I forgot to sms him that i was busy. Lol. My tuition teacher sounds like a diva yaw in the msg. HAHAHAH. Ok la it was my fault ok. I feel so guilty. Heeesh. LOL! Ok i will stop. He is a nice guy lah actually. So applause applause! Anyways, our class so bloody choosy man. The bus also very choosy. Want to get the most nicest bus only. Lol. Anyway, slacked during the free period as Ms Lappen did not come. Ierfan, Adel, Yat and I went to the library. Talked about the video i showed them, ghosts and all the crap. LOL. Monday. Rained super heavily after school. Kids playing with the rain at the bustop. It was raining so i decided to wait for the rain to subside before i cross the road to get home. The kids kept playing with rainwater which splashed on my school uniform. 1st time (rainwater splashed on my uniform) : I took a deep breath, kept saying "control yourself hairil" in my head. 2nd time: Gave those kids my interpretation of Mrs Aidil's notorious stare. Thought it worked....... BUT NO! 3rd time: I cant take it no more. I screamed " Eh you stupid or what ar??? If ur waiting for the bus can wait quietly or not? Stupid idiots" Kids, 3 of them in all from my BLGPS, stared blankly at me. They gave that scared look ( in which probably none of them breathed since i might have screamed a bit too loud). It worked! FINALLY. Waited for rain to subside and went home feeling a bit high. Kept thinking i made some kids scared today. What an accomplishment on a monday! Okok. Maybe a bit too harsh. BUT ITS MY UNIFORM DAMN YOU KIDS!!!!!!! Ok at home, started to get very pissed due to some human being. (part of post removed) |