HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
So yaw, Hairil turns 16 today.
So Nick, we dont have to watch NC16 movies at the heartlands anymore!
(We watch at places such as Jurong Point coz dont really check IC or wad)
So anyways, was LATE for school.
OMG.
Sang national anthem with Hayati, Estina and Syafiq cause we were all on the same bus.
Oh wait, school song somemore.
Gosh.
The embarrassment.
So did the English exam.
I did the hesitation.
Think my "hesitation to steal that gold-plated watch"
was out of point.
Gone la my points.
Heeeesh.
So ya Ierfan, you watch out la SIAL.
My arm still hurt you bitch.
HAHA.
3 JULY not that far aye?
On another note, in class, a handful of kaypoh peepos asked me
who/what i was gonna spend this "special" day a with a "special" someone.
" No one"
"Really meh? I dont believe you sey.."
"Im telling the truth lah."
" But i thought you got...."
" The asshole busy. I dont wanna talk about it"
(gives emo face at this point of time)
So i really wonder why im still hanging on to this rhip when it sucks.
( that someone please feel guilty )
So i went back home, showered, replied a few msg.
Slept.
Then my sister asked me out with cousin and bro.
OK la.
Birthday not so bad after all.
( someone please feel MORE guilty)
Still go out yaw?
Anyways, I had dinner with a friend since he will be away
during my birthday a few days ago.
We went to *somewhere,
food was super fucking nice.
I should have ate more but then..
was a bit off that day. ahhaha.
Here are some of the pics.






Oh yes. Super AWESOME.
Though i had the dinner well before my birthday,
I still had a fantabulous time. hahaha
( someone please die of guilt)
To those who wished me a happy birthday, tankiu!
Soffiah, Ahmad.z , Ziana (sis) , Joavan, Adelina, Huijie
Dorisa, Ierfan, Yat, Ain, Hajar, Syafiqah Nawawi,
Syafiqah Naazira, Amilia, DavidJang, Yi Xiang, canteen uncle and auntie,
4/3!
MOMO.
Im sure i left no one out.
p.s/ those names i acknowledge whom are also in 4/3 but i personally,
painstakingly type it OUT are those who gave personalised wishes.