|
HIGHREEL
|
|
Tuesday, 4 December 2007
EPISODE 6: REUBEN
"There are dreams that may seem good but are only worth a short while, and there are dreams that you know you will have no regrets living for the rest of your life. Opposition to those dreams test how well we've thought it through and whether we really want it." Reuben Kee 1984-2007 One never realize the value of life itself. When you get upset over a stupid quarrel with ur friends, family or loved ONE, you tend the think of suicide; so that all these problems would go away. I despise these people. Seriously. Most of this people are girls, maybe its their hormones? If you dont wanna live, millions do. Think about it, get urself right first then we can talk what happens next. DREAMS. What are dreams? The one where you have during ur sleep or the one you have in most social studies class? I'd say both. Haha its true. But anyways, what my point is not this. What my point actually is you need them, to succeed or to set an end goal for yourself. Im not one who dreams. I need a dream, as in my sub-concious telling me something that i have to do as right now, going with the flow is not for me. I dont wanna end up mid-way in my life and regret my one-most dream of doing so and so. I wanna be those who even though they die at 23 wont change their life for anyting cause they know they pushed themself and lived life to the fullest (so cliche). I read a dead person's blog the past few days. From reading someone's blog, you can really know that person, their personality and their likes and dislikes, their goals and aims and everything, except if you read those very badly organized blogs where at the end the only thing you remember is "lol", "lolxxx", "omg", or worse case scenario: " we went here and there, than did this, so long i lazy to type"... This is what i call: Blog for the sake of blogging, blog for the sake of boredom. Anyways, R.I.P REUBEN KEE. Thanks for sharing your blog. |